The Village Council of Lithopolis is elected by the voters of the Village and serves as the legislative branch of the Village. The Village Council consists of six members elected to four-year terms.
- Michael Long, President Pro-Tem
- Michael Belek, Council Member
- Grant Felbaum, Council Member
- Sarah Kidwell , Council Member
- Terra Wynkoop, Council Member
- Andrew Zircher, Council Member
Village Council meetings are held the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 PM in the Village Office at 11820 Lithopolis Road NW. The public is welcome to attend meetings or to provide comments on any Village-related matter.
Clerk of Council
The Fiscal Officer also serves as the Clerk of Council.
Contact the Clerk of Council
- Vacant, Clerk of Council
P.O. Box 278
11820 Lithopolis Road
Lithopolis, OH 43136
- Phone: (614) 837-2031
- Fax: (614) 837-2722
- Email the Clerk of Council